My office is open Monday through Friday:
Monday 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friday 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
My office is closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and on public holidays.
When you call for an appointment, please be prepared to spend a few minutes to answer some screening questions. Intake/Assessment sessions are 60-90 minutes and individual, family, couples sessions are 45-60 minutes.
Payment is expected at the time of service. I offer fee for service or self-pay and payment using your insurance. I also offer a FREE 15-20 minute phone or in person consultation if you want to know more about me or about the counseling process. I am a preferred provider for several insurance companies. This means that if you are using insurance, you only need to make the copayment or coinsurance and deductible (if any) for each session and I will bill your insurance for the rest of the payment. Many other insurance companies may also be billed under non-preferred provider coverage, if included in your plan. This means that if I am NOT a provider for your health insurance, I will give you invoices you can submit to your insurance company, and help you seek reimbursement. I also recommend you contact your insurance company and get details about your coverage. A quick phone call can help you make informed decisions related to your care.
Important questions to ask include:
• Does my health insurance plan cover mental health counseling?
• Is the therapist I want to see on your preferred provider list?
• If not, what is your coverage for out-of-network providers?
• What is my deductible and has it been met for the year?
• How many sessions per year does my health insurance plan cover with this therapist?
• What is the coverage amount per counseling session (i.e., what is my copayment or coinsurance)?
• Is preauthorization required before I make an appointment?